You may request to voluntarily exclude access to your online account by signing up for the New Jersey Casino Gambling Self-Exclusion Program.
To sign up to the Self-Exclusion program you may submit an application via your online account using the steps below:
1. Click on the "Menu” button in the top left of your screen.
2. Select “My Account”.
3. Go to “Responsible Gaming” then select “Self Exclusion”.
4. Read the “Instructions on How to Sign up for Internet Gaming Self-Exclusion.” You can also find these instructions here: www.virgincasino.com/myaccount/selfexclusioninstructions
5. If you wish to complete the Self-Exclusion process, select “Sign up for Internet Gaming Self-Exclusion” to go to the form.
6. Select either 1 year or 5 years then read and complete the form in full. Your personal details will be automatically completed from the information on your account, however you must read each section in full then check each box to confirm that you acknowledge and agree to each clause.
7. If you agree and acknowledge all parts of this form, click ‘Confirm’ to finalize your Self-Exclusion request.
Virgin Casino staff cannot complete or assist in this process for you, as the decision to Self-Exclude is a voluntary choice and this process must be completed by yourself.
Self-exclusion from online gaming can also be completed directly through the Division of Gaming Enforcement online at https://www.njportal.com/dge/selfexclusion
Alternatively, you can visit one of the two Department of Gaming Enforcement offices in person at either of the following address locations:
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement Arcade Building
Tennessee Avenue and the Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Tel: (609) 441‐3846
New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
140 East Front Street, Trenton, NJ 08625
Tel: (609) 777‐2279
For additional information, please visit the Division of Gaming Enforcement's Self-Exclusion Program HERE
If you use your online account to make a self exclusion request, you may exclude for a period of one (1) year or five (5) years. During this time you will not be able to re-open your account or take part in any games at any gaming facilities in New Jersey. A patron who elects to Self-Exclude will remain on the list until such time as they appear in person and request to be removed from the list at one of the two Division of Gaming Enforcement offices, or until they complete a removal request online at https://www.njportal.com/dge/selfexclusion. You may only request a lifetime exclusion by making a request in person at one of the DGE’s offices.