Our chat rooms provide a friendly environment where you can talk about the game you are playing and meet other patrons on site!
To keep the Chat Rooms as friendly as possible, our Chat Hosts will be there to help and make sure our simple rules are followed. Most importantly, keep it fun and entertaining!
• Treat other players as you would like to be treated
• Please do not give out personal details, such as phone numbers, real names or addresses
• Please don't upset other players by cursing or using aggressive language
• We do not tolerate players who slander, threaten or abuse other players or Chat Hosts
• Racism and any other forms of discrimination are never tolerated
• Please don't use any sexually suggestive language in the Chat Room
• We never allow the promotion of any drug related activities
• Remember that you need to be aged 21 or over to play at VirginCasino.com
• You are never allowed to advertise or promote other companies or websites in the Chat Room
• Please follow any requests by the Hosts; they’re there to keep things happy!
• Please keep a positive attitude when speaking about the site, the games and any other players
• Do not share your account with anyone else – only the account owner is allowed to log in to their account to play and chat
Our Chat Hosts are there to keep things friendly and guide the conversation, so please respect their decision if they ask you to stop discussing a particular subject or stop using a particular word. Failure to follow the rules may lead to you being muted from further participation in the Chat Room.
If you feel you have been unfairly muted in Chat you can discuss this further by contacting our Customer Support Team.
How do I turn Chat off?
You don't have to actively participate to view Chat, however, should you wish to close Chat completely you can do so by clicking the 'Chat on/off' button at the top right corner of your screen.