It's quick and easy to withdraw. Before you make your withdrawal, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have verified your registered email address
- You have sufficient funds in your account to withdraw, and these are not bonus funds
- You are not bound by active bonus wagering requirements
- There are no pending requests for identity documents on your account
To make a withdrawal simply log in to your account, click the Menu button in the top left corner the click My Account > Withdraw. Our Gaming Finance team will typically process withdrawals within 24 hours.
Which methods can I use to withdraw?
- ACH Bank Transfer - if you deposited using ACH (Instant e-check), OBT (online bank transfer), Visa or Mastercard, or PayNearMe, you can withdraw a maximum of $5,000 per ACH transaction, with no limit on the number of ACH transactions that can be requested. ACH withdrawals will typically reach your bank account within 3-5 business days.
- Check -Checks are no longer available as an option on our withdrawal page. They can only be requested via contact to our customer service department by live chat, email or phone. Processing times for checks can take up to two weeks/10 business days, and receipt can take an additional 7 to 10 business days. We recommend choosing ACH as your preferred withdrawal option, as it will be a quicker withdrawal experience for you. For more information on ACH withdrawal, click here:
- Casino Cage at the Tropicana Casino and Resort. *IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME WITHDRAWING THROUGH THE CASINO CAGE, YOU MUST MAKE YOUR WITHDRAWAL BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 7:00AM-5:30PM*
How can I withdraw to a bank account?
You will need to enroll with the payment processor (VIP Preferred) by entering your driver's license number, followed by your routing number and bank account number. Withdrawing back to your bank account via ACH/Instant eCheck once enrolled is as simple as selecting your enrolled bank account, entering your withdrawal amount, and clicking confirm!
How can I withdraw via check?
See above information. If you still wish to request a check withdrawal through customer support, please make sure your registered address is correct. You can check your details by clicking Menu > My Account > Manage Details