An Online Bank Transfer is a safe and secure way to deposit instantly from your bank account without sharing your bank details.
We accept Online Bank Transfers from the following banks:
- Bank of America
- Sun Trust
- HSBC Bank USA
- Capital One 360
- New York Community Bank
- Wells Fargo
- U.S. Bank
As of May 25th, 2018, TD Bank no longer supports the Online Bank Transfer platform. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
In order to deposit using your Online Banking details, Your Online Banking account must also be enrolled for 'Bill Pay'
Follow these steps carefully to fund your account using Online Bank Transfer:
- From the casino home page, click menu (top left),
- Click the My Account / Deposit Funds button
- Choose ‘Online Bank Transfer’ as your deposit method
- Enter your deposit amount
- Choose your bank name from the drop down menu and click 'continue'
- Enter your Online Banking ID and password (these are the same details you use to log into your online bank account)
- Select the State that your bank branch is registered in and click 'login'
- Review the deposit amount
- Check amount and click 'approve'
Why are my deposits failing?
There could be a number of reason why your Online Bank Transfer could have failed. Here are the most common reasons:
- The account has a different address than your bank account’s information. Please make sure that both accounts have the same address.
- Online Bill Pay must be enabled with your bank.
- You have reached the daily limit of $1,500 or weekly limit of $3,500
- Some banks may only allow a certain deposit amount once per day. We would suggest entering a different amount, for example if you have deposited $20 today, try again for $21 or $19.