Why am I being asked to allow Flash Player?
Flash Player is used to display all our games on site. Due to some changes in the way the Chrome browser operates, Flash Player is no longer automatically turned on when you load a website.
How do I allow Flash Player?
When you enter our Games Lobby, you will see a pop-up window: simply click the 'Enable Flash' button. You will then see another pop-up that says 'Run Flash'. Click on 'Allow' and you're all ready to go!
What should I do if this does not work?
First, close down the Internet window by clicking the 'x' in the corner, and open it again. Flash Player should be enabled when you load it back up!
If you dismiss that pop-up, or the steps above don't work, don't worry. You can also enable Flash Player by following these steps:
1. Click the padlock icon in the top left corner of your address bar:
2. Click on 'Flash' from the list that appears
3. Click on the 'Ask (default)' and change this to 'Always allow on this site'
4. Click on 'Reload' from the top right hand corner of the window
5. Flash Player will now run every time you come to our website!
Will I have to do this more than once?
You will need to do it for each website that uses Flash Player. Once it’s done, it should be turned on each time you visit, until you clear your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies. It’s good to clear these regularly, so that the games all load correctly on the display. You can do this through the following:
1. Click the Chrome menu (three vertical dots) on the browser toolbar.
2. Select More Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. Select the top four boxes & select beginning of time from the drop down box
5. Click Clear browsing data.
6. Close Chrome and re-open it.