- Ensure you are logged in to an account on your Mac that has administrative rights.
- 2. Open your Applications folder (usually on the far left of your dock).
- Drag the programs ‘GeoComply Browser Plugin Client’, 'VirginGeolocation', and/or 'Player Location Check' to the Trash. This may be in the folder for the browse that you use (Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox).
- If you have multiple versions of GeoComply, please ensure that all are in the Trash.
- To complete the uninstall, empty the trash by right-clicking on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
- Restart your computer
Once you have logged back into your computer, please clear the temporary internet files from your web browser. Then head into one of our games and you would be prompted to download the geolocation plugin.