- Click Tools.
- Select Options.
Note: If the Tools menu is not visible, click the Open Application Menu button to the far right of the Search Bar and rest your pointer on Options. Select Options.
- Click Privacy & Security located on the left side.
- Select Block pop-up windows below the Permissions section.
- To allow pop-ups for all sites, clear the check box for Block pop-up windows.
- To allow or block pop-ups for a specific site, click the Exceptions box and enter the site address.
- Click OK.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.